A | About the Project
The Kingmaker Spaceship Story is created by the group Kingmaker Comic Project, also known as the Kingmaker Comic Family. To learn more about the story, go to the Story page. What is presented below is for those who would like to learn more about or work with the project.
B | Learn More About the Project
- How and when was the project started? What is its history?
- Are there articles introducing newcomers to the project?
- Are there videos introducing newcomers to the project?
C | Want to Join Us in Our Project?
- Who are our project participants?
- What are their roles and responsibilities?
- Who is the project leader?
- Where is the Participant’s Guide to the Kingmaker Comic Project?
D | Social Media
E | Tools and Facilities
F | Invitation to Join Our Comic Project
G | How to Join Our Comic Project
Feel free to contact any of us and learn more about how to join our Kingmaker Comic Project.
- Contact our project leader Alec Mustafayev
- Contact any of our project participants
- Contact our project admin Nickantony Quach
H | Origin of the Project
Alec Mustafayev (born 2002), Jairson Ascencao (born 1999), and Nickantony Quach (right in the photo) came up with the idea in their impromptu meeting on January 9th, 2020. Originally, it was called the Thumoslang Comic Story instead of the Kingmaker Spaceship Story.
Part of the discussion is captured by several videos. The first one is Thumoslang Comic Project, which is Episode 3 in Season 13 of NDBaker93, the daily show on our YouTube channel Ri4CTV. As recorded by the video, Norman D. Baker (born 1993), who handles PR for our project, was also on the phone in our very first project meeting.