- As of 2/14/2020, the latest version of our comic data package is AAB.
- Ask Nick for the following file ComicStory402AAB.rar
You need to have a Windows computer to use our story database. Do the following to get stared.
- If not already done, install the latest version of our comic data package.
- Open the file C:\Temp\ComicStory402\Root.html or do the next step.
- As an alternative, aim your web browser at file:///C:/Temp/ComicStory402/Root.html.
- Use the navigation bar at the top of the page for access to your story data.
- Ask Nick for assistance or technical support.
Sample Image of the Comic Data Navigation
- If not already there, create the Windows root folder C:\Temp.
- Ask for the latest version of the comic data package ComicStory402ABC.rar where ABC is the version number.
- Place the data package in the root folder C:\Temp.
- Right-click on the RAR file then select [Extract Here].
- The result should be a bunch of HTML files placed in the trace folder C:\Temp\ComicStory402.
- Open the file Root.html using your web browser; it’s your story database homepage.
- Bookmark your story database homepage for ease of access to your story database.